Man Crush Monday.... on Tuesday.

Last night Lonnie took the dogs out to do their business and when he came in, he brought me a quarter and exclaimed, "I found a quarter in the driveway!!"

As you might expect, I looked at him like he was crazy as I opened my hand to accept his gift and said, "Um..... thank you.....?"

And then he explained that he always looks for quarters, and whenever he finds them or gets them back as change, he puts them in my car's cup holder because he knows I like to get 75 cent fountain sodas.  But I had locked my car last night, so he couldn't put it in there.

I had NO IDEA he has always done this.  Yes... I use the quarters, and a time or two thought for a split second, "Did I put those there?" before my ever-thought-racing brain moved on to the next random thought.  It never occurred to me that I had a quarter-knight-in-shining-armor.  (Quarter Fairy sounded wrong...lol)

It really is the little things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Let it snow.....