Days 25, 26, AND 27

Maybe blog slacking means I need less motivational tools to keep going!

We managed to get our butts to the gym both days this weekend!   This morning was our Sunday morning yoga class and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

My main focus at the gym is liftng weights and I am loving that too!  I love feeling strong and powerful.   If we have time and I am feeling like it, I do some run/walking on the treadmill.   Instead of couch to 5k, I am alternating running and walking for 1 minute each and will build up from there.   I worked with a trainer last year and he wasn't too crazy about the couch to 5k program and recommended this instead.

As far as the eating part goes, it's going great!  Yesterday Lonnie  and I went on a mini road trip.  The plan for our last stop was the grocery, but by the time we got there, we had hit a wall, hard.  There was talk of having a cheat day aND just buying some snacks, but I couldn't do it.   And I honestly considered it, but no "bad food" even sounded appetizing enough to derail how great it have been feeling.  So instead we went home and had some chicken.  ....and some rum.  Hey nobody said I was a saint ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love