ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

Excuse time is over.  There is ALWAYS an excuse to not eat right and exercise and let's get real here, NONE of them hold water.

I have gained 50 fucking pounds this year.  50.  Fucking. Pounds.  That's a lot.  Like... a way lot.  Cielo's food truck took a Mother's Day shot of Jessi and I the other day and I didn't even want to tag myself in it because I look HORRIBLE!!  It's amazing how sometimes I can look in the mirror and convince myself that I don't.....

I went shopping over the weekend because none of my clothes fit and it sucked.  A lot.  Like.... a way lot.

I need to look at this is in a different way.  I am not taking care of myself.  I am living in the moment doing whatever I want, whenever I want.  It still feels like a party when Lonnie and I are spending time with each other and party to me = YAHOOOO eat whatever you want.  So I need to learn that happy does not equal party!  

I have 5ks coming up.  I have clothes that I would like to be wearing.  I have irritating fat that I need to go away and stop getting in my way!!

So it's ON!!!!!!!!!  As of today it's SO on!!  For the millionth time.  But I saw this 'quit smoking' commercial that said something about the more times you try, the more chances you are giving yourself to succeed.  So here we go!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love