Day 5

SLEEPY! 
I have had probably the WORST work week I have had since becoming a crisis worker, but yet, I woke up today from sleeping after yet another  up-all-night shift feeling fantastic. I feel lighter, have more energy, and feel more mentally in control of things.  LOVES IT!

I went into my shift prepared and armed with a snack of rendered pepperoni chips and cheese.  I actually didn't get a headache like I usually do on night shifts.  Did still have nausea when the hardcore sleep deprivation kicked in.

Still haven't made it to the gym and that is driving me bonkers.  Couldn't have gone today anyway because they closed early and I had to sleep.  Lonnie and I plan to go tomorrow.  That place will be a shit show with all the New Year's Resolutioners!

Fun low carb research today!  Football snacks....

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcarbholidaymenus/a/locarbsuperbowl.htm

I think we are going with coconut shrimp and veggies and dip.  CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

I also found this that I can't wait to make and eat for breakfast every morning this week!!!  We also want to try turning spinach artichoke dip into a frittata!  YUM!
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/47044/spinach-and-potato-frittata/

Now off to research some low carb cocktails.......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love