Day 18- GODDAMN SNACKS

Sometimes you just need a GODDAMN SNACK that ISN'T rendered pepperoni chips from the microwave.

I talked about my standby sweet treat a few blogs ago... http://colleenisonit.blogspot.com/2016/01/day-1-1.html

I still need to figure out how to deal with my salty, crunchy snack needs.  New goal for the weekend.....  Pinterest up some low carb snack ideas. 

One thing I KNOW I like is cheese "crackers."  BUT.... cheese is fucking expensive and you get SO little cracker out of so much cheese!! (....not to mention all the oil that drains off it all is kinda gross but I digress)

Here is a recipe, This chick bakes them in the oven, but as you should know by now....
I just make a big on in a small frying pan on the stove and break it up into little pieces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love