Day 15 and 16

15 steps foward and 1 step back is still 14 steps forward!

I planned like a fiend for my possibly busy Monday.  I made a chopped salad and brought it with me to the office to eat before or between clients.

I did NOT plan for finishing up with a client that took 4 hours, and then being sent in a 'no-time-to-sit-and-eat-your-salad' rush to meet with a bunch more clients at a hospital an hour away.

So I left my salad in the fridge for today.   And I got Mcdonald's.  I could easily have made a better choice by picking up some nuts and fruit or veggies at the store and munching those in the car on the way to Dover.  I could have even still made a reasonable choice at McDonald's and kept the carbs low by getting an Egg Mcmuffins and not eating the muffin part, but I didn't do that either.  I got my favorite #2 with the cheesburgers plain.  And it was delicious!  HOWEVER.... I then let it open the floodgates because once at the hospital, one of the doctors had brought in some hot homemade bread and I was all...."well..... I mean I already had Mcdonalds today......." and had 3 slices, with butter of course ;-)

(cough cough and I had a Ghirardelli chocolate caramel square. cough cough)

I woke up this morning feeling gassy and blech.  I am glad I recognized feeling not as good as I have the past few weeks because of food and I am trying to really focus on that and not on how delicious that bread and Mcds was--- the chocolate, I honestly didn't even really enjoy.  I hopped right back onto the wagon this morning and my beautiful salad was patiently waiting for me :)


BTW.... I am watching the Biggest Loser and today they are being forced to eat "bad foods" like fettucine alfredo, mac and cheese, nachos, pizza.... You know, all the stuff that made them fat.  And I find it hysterical that they are ALL acting like it doesn't even taste good and it's sooooooo disgusting.  That is PURE UTTER BULLSHIT!!  You know they fucking loved every damn bite.  It's only week 2 for cryin' out loud, they haven't 'lost the taste for junk' ....honestly I am not sure you EVER lose the taste for fettucine alfredo.  It's freaking SCIENCE to love that shit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love