Vacation!

I am writing to y'all from Louisville, Kentucky! We have been visiting my Mom in Nashville all week and have been having a WONDERFUL time! I am so happy that I used my divorce as a learning experience to change my entire life and attitude towards life and those in my life. I can't (again) recommend that book I read ("getting past your breakup") enough. Of course like anything, it only works if you are open and ready to make a change, but I was and am so grateful to myself for embracing it. (Can you be grateful to yourself?)

I am ALSO proud of myself because somehow I have figured out how to drive around in strange cities without getting lost or feeling freaked out about getting lost. I have been driving all over Nashville and Louisville LIKE A BOSS!!! LOVES IT!!

One new feeling I am having on this trip is missing someone who I left at home. I have always been an 'out of sight, out of mind, live up the moment' kind of girl. I am still living up the moments, but I feel like I left a piece of me back in Maine. It's actually kind of a nice feeling to feel that connection even from so far away.

Also... Mom has lots of fun old photos around her house that we have had a good time looking at and instagraming... Here are some more ;-)























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Let it snow.....