Day 2 almost done....

A serving of these is 3 of them for 130 calories. Worth it? HELL YEAH!! I gotsta have me a little sumthin sumthin or I will never succeed at this endeavor! Lonnie hid the rest of the bag from me so three is all I will have... Since his willpower is better than mine and he is not likely to give in to my begging for more.... Although that could be a fun challenge..... ;-)

Oh right... I never talked about my endeavor on this new blog!! I am on a journey to lose the 30 pounds I have gained this year. Well.... Over the past few months. I still ended 2012 having lost some weight.

Soooo.... Day 2 almost done. Stile in I CAN DO THIS mode!!!

Comments

  1. Yeah to the new blog!! Got it saved in my blog reader and dished the old one!! You can lose the 30lbs I know you can...I've got to lose 20 and it's not going well, ekk...It's a thing called 3 cases of girl scout cookies my husband bought, grrr...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Let it snow.....