Let it snow.....

Last week we got around 2 feet... Last night 4 more inches.... And today it's snowing again. Geez. We have made the best of of though with lots of movies and cooking and of course pinning ;) I have spent this morning working on gussying up my blog and getting realllllly annoyed with blogger because it won't let me add all my friend's and family's blogs over on the side bar. It says they are there... But I have eyes... And they are not! While I have been fooling around on blogger and Pinterest, Lonnie has been drawing up plans to build me a bed I saw and fell I love within Pinterest. The man loves him a good project

Tomorrow morning we leave for Nashville to visit Mom and I can't wait to escape this frozen tundra for a few days. We have some fun things planned and I am excited for some good running weather to get me back on track!


Comments

  1. I don't think I've ever experienced bed envy before now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bed rules! Yay on escaping the frozen tundra :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love