Mission Accomplished!!!

I am posting to you all right now from my new IPad!!!!! I have wanted one for YEARS.... Well since April 2010 when they first came on the scene. One of my biggest 'faults' is that I am an irresponsible spender. I decided long ago that I was NOT going to get an iPad until I could really get one responsibly.... Like not instead of paying my car payment and worrying about the car payment when the calls start coming from auto finance company.

So I waited.... And waited... And lusted over my daughter's that she has from school and pretty much never lets me play with!!!! Brat!

My waiting paid off when a friend if mine decided to sell hers because she wanted to buy a Mac book instead. So I got a really sweet deal :). Old me also would not have wanted a "used" iPad or would not have gotten it and paid more because she wanted a white one. That is old, spoiled stupid Colleen. This is new, awesome doin-shit-right Colleen!!!

.....and the car payment is still on time! ;-)

Comments

  1. Good for you!! Patience Momma Patience and it paid off for you in the end, Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Let it snow.....