Attitude really is everything!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!  And I say this not to avoid saying MERRY CHRISTMAS, but because Thanksgiving AND Christmas have so far been HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

We have our ghetto-fabulous-little-tacky-tree and we have our perfectly decorated silver and gold tree.

There are actually WRAPPED PRESENTS under the tree already!!  My kids can attest to how groundbreaking this is as last minute shopping/wrapping is usually how I roll!  I HATE wrapping presents!  Well, I THOUGHT I hated wrapping presents.  Turns out that I just hate wrapping presents alone with no help!  When Lonnie dove into the pile with me, it was actually FUN!!!


I have a pile of projects that I need to get to work on! (I may have bit off more than I can chew in the project department...lol)

On Sunday we are making gingerbread houses!  (OK...we are going to attempt to make gingerbread houses...lol)

Black Friday was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!  Lonnie and I had a great time, got all the deals we wanted, and then when we were starting to crash... headed on home.  Everyone out there seemed more friendly this year and less frenzied.  Even standing in line at Target from 1030 til they opened at midnight was fun!  We had awesome 'line buddies' with whom we  laughed, joked, and watched football on my phone ...in perfect warmish weather no-less!!!

So yeah... there are plenty of reasons that I could continue to view the holidays as a time to wallow about this or that.  But I am choosing FUN and JOY instead!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

RLS and stuff