Day 4 --Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


Got some inspiration from a friend and co-worker today.  She was on a strict low-carb diet (Not what I do, I eat all whole foods.) for 8 months until just recently when she wasn't feeling well and could only stomach crackers.  She laughed and said that she also used it as an excuse to completely fall off the wagon for the past 2 weeks.  My kind of people!  ;-)  We talked about how much better we feel when watching the carbs and in trying to talk her back into it, got me all fired up about it too!

I know it's only day 4, but today, on day 4, I am wearing jeans that were a tad on the painful side a couple weeks ago.  Jeans that I could wear to work, but that I could not WAIT to strip off the second I got home.  I have been wearing them all day today :)

Struggles:

Got up late and didn't have time to eat before rushing out to my weekly staff meeting.  Got a sugar-free iced coffee at McDonald's.  This was a bad choice because a. We all know Mcdonald's is a trigger for me b. I was hungry! c. I love me some egg mcmuffins!  d. When I have McD's iced coffee with nothing else,  I get a little sick to my stomach.   So I sucked down my coffee during my staff meeting and lived with a tummy-ache and yucky taste in my mouth until after my meeting when I pulled into Irving on 2 wheels to get a fountain soda. 

I can feel that I am going to need to start branching out from my steaks and salads soon.  I love love love them, but I don't want to get bored with this.

What have we learned today?
HAVE EASY HANDY BREAKFAST THINGS READY!!!!!!!!!

What else is helping me to stay on track?  
VACATION PLANNING, including looking at new swimsuits and summer dresses for the trip at https://www.swimsuitsforall.com  I am LOVING this site and
https://www.swimsuitsforall.com
wish I found it ages ago... adorable, sexy fat chick bathsuits, YES PLEASE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Let it snow.....