21 Day challenge- I does it.

Well "does it" may be stretching it.  I just started yesterday.

One of my coworkers, Cathy,  became a beachbody coach and started this little facebook group/challenge and I was like. "HELL YEAH I AM IN!"  (ok, I was more like, "oooh wouldn't it be great if I actually followed through with this, but we all know I probably won't")

I work noon to midnight on Mondays and Tuesdays.  I actually chose that shift on purpose with the daydream of "Oooh... I'll get up and exercise before work, and get stuff done, and it will just be sunshine and roses every day!!!"  Day 1 I laid in bed and have convinced myself to exercise later... tomorrow...

Then a got a notification on my phone.  Cathy had posted a picture of herself having just worked out.  Oh HELL NO!!  If she is up and working out, I have NO excuse!!!  So I did it.  And it sucked.  a LOT.  I did t25 and it was ROUGH.  It showed me that I REALLY need to embrace this challenge and stop letting myself go.  I am so out-of-shape right now.  It was very evident on our trip and I hate it.  There are SO many pictures that are cute aside from the giant whale standing right in the center and will never be posted.  But even more important.... I need my energy back!! I need to not feel lame after a day of walking around!

So... MY GOALS for the next 21 days....

NO MORE DIET SODA!!
LOTS MORE WATER!
EXERCISE EVERY DAY!!
LESS JUNKFOOD!  (I am not going to be unrealistic here.  I tend to be an ALL OR NOTHING kind of girl and that has gotten me where I am today.  So LESS is better than ...not less.  lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love