Run... walk.... run... die.....

OMG This photo is laughably terrible, but it's me and I accept that.  (Although you would THINK Lonnie could have told me to pull my shirt down...lol  Actually... no, he would never suggest anything like that, goes completely against his philosophy of nakedness)  It was taken right after finishing Day 1 of the Couch to 5k program.  I wonder how many "day 1s" I of this stupid program I have done?


Not gonna lie, it did NOT go well.  I was able to do with without walking at all, but in the past I have started day 1 and then skipped up a couple weeks because it was so easy.  It was not so easy for either Lonnie, or me.  BUT I felt awesome afterwards and am glad to be back out there.  I really think having this to focus on will help with the wide array of emotions going on around here!!  I still can't believe my kid is moving 12 hours away.  To be honest... I still DON'T entirely believe it and am still in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love