Mama's got a new toy!

I have had this sucker on my wish list for over TWO YEARS!! When I was visiting mom, she had one and I used it almost every day to toast my pita bread to eat with my favorite edamame hummus. She said its also awesome for steaks and stuff. So that was it.... I was in!! (Also I noticed the price was down from 199 to 69!!)

So here it is and I was sooooo wanted to make a perfectly cooked steak on it tonight and was all bummed out web I remembered that I am a vegetarian until Monday. Boo :) BUT THEN.... My awesome man suggested that rather than ruin my goal...we make spinach and artichoke panini sammiches!! HELLS YES WE WILL!!!

Comments

  1. I love that griddle! Use a thermometer for the meats and you'll never have too rare or too well-done again. (I use one similar to this so I can monitor while it's cooking: http://www.amazon.com/Polder-Original-Cooking-All-In-One-Thermometer/dp/B0000CF5MT/ref=sr_1_5?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1362437067&sr=1-5&keywords=thermometer). Gotta take it out somewhat BEFORE it reaches the recommended temp, though, because the temp goes up as it rests.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Let it snow.....