39

So..... I am 39.  That happened.  Just a hairs-length from 40.  I acted much more upset about it than I really was.  Yeah... 40 seems super old to me still and I don't wanna be old.... BUT... I am far too happy with my life now to worry about it. I didn't 'waste' half my life with the wrong person as I have heard from divorcees say.  I did spend way too much of my life being angry, nasty, and bitchy... but if I hadn't, I wouldn't be who I am now, and I pretty much love who I am now.  Yeah I need to lose a few pounds... and I would like to be neater ;-)  But.... 

- I am content. 
- I wake up thankful every day for my friends, family, and love.  
- I keep a daily gratitude journal and never have any trouble thinking of things I am grateful for.  In fact... I have trouble keeping it to one thing!
-I work to be a better person on the outside everyday, but more importantly on the INSIDE too!

In summary... I am basically just chock-full of awesome, no matter what the date of my birth certificate says!  

Comments

  1. Good idea, doing it on your phone! I have started and stopped doing a gratitude journal more times than I can count...but I could totally keep to it if it is on my phone!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love