Challenge Complete!

Today is day 21 of my 21-day challenge.

I consider it a resounding success even though I did not "GO HARD AND CLEAN" every day.  I have made serious progress towards fitness.

  • I haven't had soda in over three weeks and I DO NOT MISS it anymore!
  • I am making exercise a priority more often than not.
  • Day One of t25, I thought I was going to die.  Today.... I felt sweaty, and hot, and it was hard, but NO DYING!!
  • I have more energy
  • I am making small good food choices all day long rather than being "all or nothing."  This is huge for me.  If I have something "bad,"  it's fine, it's called LIVING.  I just have something good next time I am hungry.  No more... "Well I ate that cookie, so THIS DAY/WEEK/MONTH is blown, may as well eat ALL THE THINGS!"
  • I am drinking WATER.  Like.... ON PURPOSE!!  And I don't hate it!
Since I did so well with this challenge, even though I often half-assed it and did not give it my all.  I have joined another that starts tomorrow and plan to really go hard this time witht the exercise.  I would to be back in my old running shape again.  Fucking Timehop taunts me with that body every day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Snags and Moms and Babies and Love