Still not killin' it

Feeling like a slug.  I haven't even gone to the gym at all this week.

Maine is just so gross this time of year.  All I want to do is snuggle and be cozy and sleepy.  I believe there are those that call it "SAD: seasonal affective disorder" ....but I put that in the same category with my RLS.  Except even less so since while I am NOT doing so.... there are plenty of things I COULD be doing to make the blues disappear... like take care of myself and NOT spend the afternoon on the couch eating doritos (Which I totally justified by "putting them in a bowl" and not eating out of the bag.) while watching 36 episodes of 'Say Yes to the Dress' and 'Something Borrowed, Something New.
'

I am actually not beating myself up about it though, which is a change.  I know I am in a little rut... and I know that it will pass.  I can actually already feel it passing since last night I was drawn to lots of healthy recipes on Pinterest that I can't wait to eat.  I have learned to TRUST MYSELF!  Our bodies REALLY DO begin to crave health.  We just have to listen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

RLS and stuff