KILL...ING... IT!!

I am so proud of myself!!  I am freaking killing it!  I even had a "planned cheat day" and when I looked back at my calories for the week, I was still under my weekly calorie budget.

Stuff I have done to kill it...

  • Went way out of my comfort zone and ordered swordfish with cucumber lime salsa when I went out to dinner with the girls Friday night.  I have always been all "I have to eat bad food in order to have fun out at dinner" in the past.  Guess what!?  I STILL had fun, AND I tried a new food and it was BEYOND delicious!!!
  • I have exercised almost every day and yesterday got back to lifting with Lonnie.  I am so sore today and I love that feeling.
  • I read this AWESOME blog post on My Fitness Pal called "Why you should stop "working out" and start training" and it really resonated with me.  I am now officially IN TRAINING for my 5k in August!!
  • As part of my training I st
    arted running again using a 5k program on my phone. (I use the runmeter app)   YAY FOR RUNNING!!
  • I have used My Fitness Pal app EVERY DAY!
  • I have made myself delicious and PRETTY food and have enjoyed every bite and sip!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

RLS and stuff