Tastes like victory

Yesterday and today have been Hellacious work days.   I had to get gas today because I was on 'E. ' I also had to get gas YESTERDAY because I was on 'E. ' I've been everywhere man.  <--sing that

By the end of today I was... AM (still on the clock til midnight) EXHAUSTED.   I was soooo tempted to swing into McDonald's emotionally AND HUNGERALLY, BUT I resisted.   And I had help holding out til I got home thanks to an awesome text husband letting me know that he had cooked a Frittata and had it ready and waiting for me to come home.   So OF COURSE I wasn't going to eat and ruin my appetite and his efforts to help me stay on track! 

Another victory....

I felt like a cup of tea (Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride is MY JAM!) to warm me up emotionally AND hungerally ;)   And I actually thought to myself,  "Well I don't want to get my blood sugar all up right before bed."  Who the hell AM I!?
SO...  I enjoyed my tea without any sweetener just a tea bag and hot water.   And it was actually GOOD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

Let it snow.....