Tattoo obsession


Photoshop Style Tattoos
https://www.pinterest.com/colleenj74/tattoos/Yup.  The title says it all.  I am completely obsessed with tattoos.  It's a good thing they are expensive.  It's also a good thing I have had some limits set by my husband... "I love girls with tattoos, but I would prefer my wife to not look she's part of the Yakuza."  I definitely have a few more before I reach that level ;-)

I'm going to visit my mom and brother in Nashville in November and while down there my little bro and I are planning to get some new ink.  WOOO HOOO!!

So obsession is cranked into full gear because I can't decide if I want to get something on my other shoulder, upper arm/shoulder cap, OR I am leaning VERY heavily towards turning my roadrunner tattoo into a collage piece.  I LOVE the photoshop style tattoos.  I actually had planned to do it ages ago before I even know there WAS a name to the style.

https://www.pinterest.com/colleenj74/tattoos/And keepin' it real... as I always do.  I am a LITTLE SCARED of getting something on my arm because I am afraid it will accentuate my arm fat, and AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!  So... as a result I spend a lot of time staring at fat chicks with tattoos, in real life and Pinterest life.  Hope they realize that I am admiring them and not hatin' ;-) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

RLS and stuff