The required 'end of the year, new year new beginning' post

Google made this little slideshow for me and it popped up on my phone yesterday and I just thought it was too neat and a great representation of 2013 :)

2013 was a great year.  Lots of changes and I feel like my little family is growing up... fast!  I learned a lot about myself and who I am and who I want to be.... and am working to make those two be the same person ;-)

2014 I expect more of the same. Some of my goals for the year....


  • I will keep on working on my healing my body and my soul from all the years of damage and neglect.  
  • I will be on my little Sean and his schooling like white on rice.  Look out, kid... Mommy is on a mission!!!
  • I will try not to end up in the psych ward when Jessi graduates high school in June and then goes off to college in August.
  • I will use my twitter as a 'gratitude and celebration journal.'  I like twitter and visit it daily... I have just never been sure how I wanted to use it.
  • I will continue this blog, and blog even when I feel like I am "failing" at something.
  • By the end of this year I would like to be a person who eats only when she is hungry.
  • I will once again be able to run 3 miles without stopping by the end of the year.
  • I will spend this year continuing to nurture my relationship with Lonnie. This blog post I read a long time ago is an excellent resource for this, just change the words "marriage and spouse" to "relationship and partner"  ;-)  
  • I will be the best I can be at work!
I think that's a good list for now.

Comments

  1. :-D I don't get why I can't seem to post on blogs?? But think this is an awesome blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ISO home for my 50 extra pounds

The small stuff

RLS and stuff